Alaskan raised, Cornish-Jewish, Brussels based author and illustrator Tamar Levi has spent her life between desk, bookshelf and easel.
Beginning by writing and illustrating whilst studying in London and Cambridge, Tamar also consulted for a leading multinational company. She’s now come full circle, back to where she belongs, writing and illustrating again.
Alongside the award winning books she has worked on, Tamar also won an award for research on her PhD in English and Creative Writing. She enjoys travelling, giving guest lectures at universities and exhibiting her artwork across Europe.
- March 2020 “Immensities” – Art Base, Brussels, Belgium
- March 2020 “Misfits – Dare to be different” – TedxULB, Brussels, Belgium
- 2019 “Great Minds” – Green Door Gallery in Brussels, Belgium
- 2018 Performance of Delphi + exhibition of selected works – CliqueArt in Brussels, Belgium
- 2017 exhibition of selective works featuring Greek landscapes and commission of the promotional – European Parliament, Brussels, Belgium